ONLY Individuals need to Apply Please
Our preference would be someone Valencia or Spain based, but will consider Europe time zone.
DryKiss is a startup web development company building MPVs. We are a full-service development production studio, crafting high-quality code to drive innovative products.
Our team is distributed but dedicated to constant learning and improvement wherever we are.
- 1 to 2+ experience in Front-end development.
- Some experience in developing with React.
- Front-end / services : Node.js/Express.js/MongoDB/Redis
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Experienced in CI including git, aws, docker, Node.js microservice stack etc.
- Experience with MySQL databases.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience working with and designing RESTful APIs.
- Confident using Git & Gitlab and working in an Agile (Kanban) workplace.
- Excited about working with GraphQL and React/ReactNative, MaterialUI and potentially TensorFlow, Highcharts/D3.
- Fluent with Agile Methodologies (Scrum).
- Able to demonstrate the ability to code efficiently, learn quickly and communicate very fluidly with the rest of the team.
- A strategic thinker with operational skills able to guide a project through its full lifecycle.
- Export in all kinds of testing best practices; writing clean and maintainable code. You care about high quality, performant, and maintainable code.
- Helpful, Humble, Human, not a machine. Understand what people want before they know themselves.
- English speaking.
- Work to design features, prototype new components, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Build out our CI approaches and recommend best practices to speed up development processes.
- Operate within a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Use modern software engineering approaches and agile framework.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions.
- Collaborate on design and UX.
Please apply with:
Apply on Angel List
- A link to a LOOM video presenting (with voice) something you have worked on - even if it's as simple as a button design.
- Day rate in € in your application.
- Most recent projects/designs/code if available.
- Your availability.
- Location (or where you might be located).
- Experience working remote/in a distributed team.
Applications who don't answer these questions won't be entertained (it also means you haven't read the end of this!